"There is no path to peace. Peace is the path."
(Mahatma Gandhi)

Friday 7 June 2013

Keep Calm & Classified!

As you know, nowadays Keep Calm slogan is very popular. At first, I don't really pay attention with those Keep Calm thingy. But last year, maybe around December, when I see Keep Calm font on a website (dafont), I think it's quite interested. Keep Calm typography is bold yet stylish. So I downloaded Keep Calm font, and then I have an idea to make Keep Calm sentence with Alex Rider theme (if you don't know what it's Alex Rider, especially Indonesian people because Alex Rider novel hasn't translated yet into our language, check this out). Then, I'm working on it and finished faster then I thought.

This is it!
What do you think? Edited using Adobe Photoshop CS and MS Paint (manual often helps~). By the way, 'classified' is a word that Alex Rider says in many occasions. 
I think it has became his trademark... 

After that, another idea came to me. It's New Year and I think I'll give this Keep Calm and Classified picture to Anthony Horrowitz, Alex Rider's writer. I tweeted my picture along with Happy New Year greeting:
(Sorry the prints screen is cropped O.o)

Actually, it was kinda late, because I tweeted on 2 January, but I thought it's okay because still on New Year's Eve 'atmosphere' hehehe :D I just want to say something to him, because I think he's a great writer and should be appreciated. But I'm very surprised when he replied:
Whoa, I think he would only say: Thanks, Happy New Year too or something like that. But I could say that he likes my fan-art ha-ha-ha :D 
Well, thanks, Uncle Horrowitz. I hope someday I could meet you. Hope that I'll be a great writer like you too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment