"There is no path to peace. Peace is the path."
(Mahatma Gandhi)

Thursday 4 May 2017

Hello!

Hello, everyone!
Long time no see.

Yeah, I've been inactive from this blog for almost 2 years.

Years come and go, I've graduated from school and now continuing my study in college.
Well, surely I still love writing and blogging. But I have new hobbies now, new activities, and new business to be done (I have my own online shop since last year). And to support those things, I've decided to move on to Tumblr. Not only this, I have a new one.

Don't worry though, I'll keep this blog for and maybe if I have more spare time, I will write again here or updating some info.

So, my new blog is HERE. It'll be regularly updated with photos, writings, in general: literature-related posts, aesthetic stuff, and even cosplay photos. Hopefully my contents are still informative and entertaining, hehe.
(Also, yep, I prefer using alias these days)

Don't forget to follow if you have Tumblr too! Or it's okay if you only passing by and read my writings, hehe. Anything positive would be appreciated.

Thanks for supports and comments from all of you these years ~
See you when I see you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment