"There is no path to peace. Peace is the path."
(Mahatma Gandhi)

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Friendship Shouldn't Ends :)

Just came across with some old photos (Actually... not old as you imagine. It's just about one year ago).

I found this one and then I edited it. Two of my friends, William Azels and Alexander Jeremia. We've been in grade 7 and 8. We've felt sad, happy, and the most of all maybe... angry :p We've shared our thoughts, our dreams, our interests, and our life together. Sometimes we choose different way, 'cos after all... we have a lot of different.

But in the end, I hope our friendship still last as we did in the grade 7.
But in the end, I hope we could serve other wisely.*)
And I hope that our friendship isn't useless.


Yes, I know there's END in the middle of friENDship.


But again, Friendship shouldn't ends.



Although we're separated far, far away...


-----------------

just a random thoughts, after school and many more tasks to do! gonna finish it!

---------------
*)serve other wisely, taken from one of Mr. Thomas Kristo's goal on Penabur Gading Serpong. Copyright to... Sir T.

No comments:

Post a Comment