"There is no path to peace. Peace is the path."
(Mahatma Gandhi)

Thursday 1 November 2012

Announcement

Hey readers, I know I haven't updated this blog for a while. Please beg my pardon, I've been so busy all the time because now I'm 9th graders. Yeah, there are many tasks to do. Tasks, homework, and especially tests. So I'm trying not to spending my time too much in front of computer.


I'm terribly sorry about this.


I know I should post here regularly.


But I have another blog that will satisfy you too. There are plenty of cute and cool pictures. Mmm, most of them are I re-blog from the others. Yeah, it's tumblr. I'm prefer to post pictures in tumblr and writings in blogspot.


So, I'm not active for a while in this blog, but you still can enjoy my personal tumblrThanks for reading, and again, I'm apologize for this situation.


-Sel-

No comments:

Post a Comment